Position: Auto Insurance Advisor
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Posted: October 19, 2022
Job Description / Duties
What you’ll do:
• Create an exceptional customer service experience for all clients
• Find the perfect balance between friendly and professional when servicing clients in a timely manner
• Use our Prospector Program to generate leads with every transaction
• Follow our Autopac Customer Service Standards to ensure optimum coverage options are offered with every Autopac transaction
• Actively cross sell auto extension options available through Special Risk Extension, Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance, the ONE Insurance ORV program as well as offer Travel/Health Insurance through Blue Cross, TuGo and Royal Sun Alliance
• Provide support to Personal Lines with a happy to help attitude
Qualifications / Required Skills
What you’ll bring:
• Insurance industry or comparable customer service experience
• A Manitoba General Insurance License and IWS Certification (this is a huge bonus, but is not required)
• Experience with EPIC (also great but not required)
• The ability to stay organized, manage your time and pay attention to even the smallest detail
• A positive attitude and an ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with your team
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you!
Please apply by email: HR@oneinsurancegroup.ca!
Why choose us?
• We’ve been around since 1953, so we know we’re doing something right!
• With 12 locations, you can likely find a branch within a reasonable commute.
o Living in Winnipeg? We’ve got you covered!
o Enjoying the small-town life and hoping to serve your local community? Check out our locations to see if we’ve got a branch near you!
o No opening at the branch nearest you? Apply anyways! We are always looking for stars, and especially if you’re willing to start somewhere else, chances are there will be an opportunity to transfer!
• We’ve got a retirement savings plan and company paid benefits (you only pay STD & LTD premiums); industry leading training and continuing education; competitive and transparent compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
• We like to work with the best! We look for rock star team members who will live out our core values each day – care, collaboration, integrity and growth.