Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Posted: November 8, 2022
Job Description / Duties
• Counseling clients on Autopac & Driver Licensing needs including identifying risks or exposures and providing insurance solutions.
• Maintaining a high level of service to existing and new customers; managing the customer relationship from initial transaction through delivery to after sales service.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Applicant should possess a Level 1 Brokers license and be required to achieving a Level 2 license;
• Previous insurance experience in a fast-paced brokerage is beneficial;
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience working in an office setting;
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.;
• Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve;
• Candidates require an aptitude for learning; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; commitment; a professional demeanor and a high level of personal integrity.
• The ability to speak, read and write French would be an asset, but is not a requirement.
Hours of operation are:
9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday