Position: Client Solutions Manager, Auto Insurance
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Posted: October 17, 2022
Job Description / Duties
As the Client Solutions Manager on the Auto team you will be reporting to the Team Leader of Client Solutions at our Cavalier office. You will be working directly with clients in delivering the world-class customer service Gallagher is so well known for. Whether that means guiding clients through their policy renewal cycle, handling policy changes, or resolving billing issues, you will get the opportunity to work through it all!
This position is based out of our Cavalier office located at 3421 Portage Avenue with hours of operation Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
How You Will Impact The Business:
- Supporting a designated portfolio of clientele, playing an essential role in business retention and building upon customer relationships.
- Review accounts at renewal, taking the necessary steps in placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding authority set out by carriers.
- Respond to client inquiries quickly and efficiently, maintaining the quick turnaround time for any actions required on behalf of the client.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, driving the creation of quality leads, working with Account Executives in binding the client.
- Consistently acting to upgrade insurance market knowledge, keeping abreast of new products and policy changes.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What Makes You Successful:
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Working collaboratively and building relationships comes naturally to you, whether that’s with clients or colleagues - people love working with you, and you with them.
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Always maintaining a keen eye for detail comes easy and is key part of what has made you successful in your past roles.
- Highly tech-savvy, with an ability to learn new systems, tools and processes.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision in a team based environment.
Education and Experience:
- FOI & IWS Certification required.
- Level 2 license required.
- Secondary School Diploma.
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designations considered an asset.
- Experience as an Autopac Broker
- MPI knowledge preferred.
- Personal Lines Broker experience an asset.
- Knowledge of EPIC an asset.
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written communication skills required.
To view our careers page please visit: https://jobs.ajg.com/canada/
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and bonus plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher is one of Canada's largest insurance brokerage and risk management firms.