Webinar - Errors & Omissions Loss Control
November 9, 2022
Understanding your exposures to Errors & Omissions claims as a Broker is key to developing your operations strategy.
During this seminar, you will examine what clients expect of you, what courts expect of you, and what others expect of you.
It is during the discussions that you will be able to answer the questions you need to answer in order to establish the procedures that best suit your brokerage.
This seminar will examine those expectations and review some methods to address your exposures. You will:
- Review the duty of care required by professionals
- Examine sources of claims and claim trends as a learning tool
- Gain understanding of the need for consistency in procedures
- Learn of some tools and actions to assist in controlling your exposures
- Insight into how social media can expose your brokerage to a possible E&O Situation
All brokerage staff wishing to minimize their exposure to Errors & Omission incidents.
IBAM members who are insured through the Association’s E&O Program and, who meet the requirements for
representation, will earn a 10% credit on their annual premium after they attend this seminar and remain loss free.
Time: 9:00am - 1:00 Central
3 General ICM CE Credits / 3 GICS CECredits