Position: Personal Insurance Advsisor
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Posted: October 19, 2022
Job Description / Duties
What you’ll do:
• Achieve annually established individual growth and sales objectives
• Prospect new customers and opportunities, action all leads
• Ensure the retention and growth of assigned Personal Lines Book of Business; ensuring all customer and Book management requirements are managed and reviewing all new policies and cancellations.
• Place coverage with insurance markets while handling the required day to day work and paper flow; performing annual coverage reviews including outlining additional coverage availability
• Maintain Accounts Receivable and provide claims assistance, involving the Claims Coordinator, as required.
• Provide immediate support with Autopac transactions and other duties as required.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What you’ll bring:
• Minimum two (2) years of industry experience managing a Personal Lines book of business is preferred
• Current Level 2 or 3 Manitoba Insurance License (full CAIB designation is considered a strong asset)
• Experience with other lines of insurance (Autopac, Farm, Commercial etc.) is considered an asset
• Familiarity with EPIC is (this is a huge bonus, but is not required)
• Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you!
Please apply by email: HR@oneinsurancegroup.ca!
Why choose us?
• We’ve been around since 1953, so we know we’re doing something right!
• With 12 locations, you can likely find a branch within a reasonable commute.
o Living in Winnipeg? We’ve got you covered!
o Enjoying the small-town life and hoping to serve your local community? Check out our locations to see if we’ve got a branch near you!
o No opening at the branch nearest you? Apply anyways! We are always looking for stars, and especially if you’re willing to start somewhere else, chances are there will be an opportunity to transfer!
• We’ve got a retirement savings plan and company paid benefits (you only pay STD & LTD premiums); industry leading training and continuing education; competitive and transparent compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
• We like to work with the best! We look for rock star team members who will live out our core values each day – care, collaboration, integrity and growth.