Position: Senior Property Insurance Specialist
Deadline: June 14, 2023
Posted: May 31, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Senior Property Insurance Specialist
Full time, Brio St Mary’s
Why should you join our team?
At Brio Insurance, we support a professional and innovative work environment with a corporate culture that uniquely embraces empowerment, accountability, and trust. We recognize and value each employee's contributions to our success, which is why we offer competitive compensation, 100% company paid health benefits, employer-matched pension plan, continuing education, and career advancement opportunities.
At Brio Insurance, our values are straightforward:
• Do good
• Be better
• Own it
• Move forward
What will you be doing?
The Senior Property Insurance Specialist is primarily responsible for processing a variety of personal lines policies and intricate insurance contracts related to residential homes and personal belongings.
• Processes personal lines policies and contracts often including items such as residential and recreational property, boats and other personal pleasure craft, and jewelry.
• Identifies client needs and provides information on varying insurance packages such as risk coverage, benefits and other policy features best suited to meet the client's needs; works with clients to manage and reduce their risk.
• Recommends and implements a client’s insurance coverage, premiums and collects payment; promotes Brio Insurance products and services.
What do you need?
• Working towards or holding Level 3 Brokers Insurance license
• Understands specifics about coverage limitations to: vacant dwellings, seasonal, rentals, Course of Construction and mobile homes etc.
• Demonstrated desire to serve others in a friendly and professional manner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Are you ready to?
• Be an ambassador for our brand, values and products
• Ensure things get done efficiently
• Go home each day feeling accomplished
• Challenge the status quo
• Build a career
• Continue learning
How do you apply?
log on to our website: https://www.northstarats.com/Brio-Interlake-Insurance
complete the online application
include your resume and cover letter
We welcome diversity, value inclusion, and take pride in our vibrant corporate culture. Our team is a reflection of the members we serve and the communities we live in.
Brio insurance welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.