Position: Personal Lines Team Member
Deadline: October 12, 2023
Posted: September 21, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Description: We are looking for an outgoing and experienced individual who is interested in joining our growing team at our Winnipeg location. We are seeking a full time Personal Lines Broker with Autopac experience. In this position, the successful candidate will use their industry knowledge and experience to provide customer service to an existing book of business and help grow that book. We are looking for an individual with an excellent work ethic who enjoys being part of a team and is able to produce and share new ideas in a fast-paced work environment.
• Be a friendly and professional point of contact for walk-in customers
• Help manage and distribute incoming phone calls
• Create and produce new habitational insurance policies in an effective and efficient manner (i.e. homeowners, tenants, condominium, seasonal dwelling, etc.)
• Identify client needs and sales opportunities for additional coverages (i.e. sewer backup, service lines, bylaws, overland water, floaters, etc.)
• Conduct policy reviews and annual renewals. This can include, but is not limited to, new homeowner’s questionnaires, market searches, re-markets, etc.
• Create a positive customer experience by understanding and executing Autopac transaction needs quickly, professionally, and accurately
• Take initiative to promote auto insurance extension products and services that meet client needs (i.e. SMI Auto, extension deductibles, extension liability, etc.)
• Create a positive customer experience by understanding and executing Travel Health insurance transactions
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Level 1 General Insurance License
• IWS Certified
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in an insurance brokerage
• Experience working with Power Broker will be considered an asset
• Post-secondary education, preferably in a business program will be considered an asset
What We Offer
• Competitive starting salary
• Commission available for all brokers
• Extended health & dental benefits plan (50% premium paid)
• Three weeks of vacation plus paid personal days
• Company-matched RRSP program (upon completion of first year)
• Training and development
• Professional development with financial support
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000
Human Resources Manager
Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd.
679 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, MB R3M 2L6
About Us: Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd. has a proud history that dates back to 1983, with business operations that span across all three Canadian Prairie provinces. With 14 offices across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, the Lakeview Insurance Group of Companies (LIGC) has grown to have a distinctive presence throughout Western Canada providing insurance and financial solutions for individuals and organizations. Lakeview Insurance remains an independently owned, family brokerage that has grown to 80 employees across the country. Continued growth and success comes from having the right people on our team, as we look to serve our clients with all of their insurance needs.