Position: Autopac Broker/Personal Lines Support
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Posted: January 16, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Our Grant/Kenaston location is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic individual that enjoys working with people and is customer focused.
• Front line communication with customers.
• Processing MPI transactions & travel insurance
• Personal lines support – invoicing, collecting payments, etc.
• Prospect to generate leads with every transaction
• Processing mail and courier
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Completion of Fundamentals of Insurance or CAIB 1
• Completion of MPI’s Intro. to Autopac and Driver Licensing course
• Energetic and Positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Professionalism & Integrity
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A permanent full-time position
• Competitive salary & opportunity for advancement
• Company paid & encouraged continuing education
• Comprehensive company paid group benefits plan including health & dental
• A positive and fun work environment
If you’re interested in joining our team send your resume and an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org
J.M. Johnson Insurance Agencies is a family owned full service Insurance brokerage providing quality products and services with professional advice since 1950.