Position: Insurance Consultant
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Posted: July 26, 2022
Job Description / Duties
We’re hiring for enthusiastic team members who are excited to take on new challenges and grow with our organization. You’ll be a part of a high-performance sales team who works together to achieve their individual and collective goals. We work hard to get our jobs done, all while having some fun!
With 6 locations in Winnipeg we are looking for an energetic, experienced individual to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the sales and service of personal lines and Autopac business for one of our locations. A focus on cross-sales of other insurance products will be critical for success.
If you’re driven by achievement, success, continuous development and job satisfaction, this might be the role for you!
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Applicants must hold a minimum Level 1 Agent/Broker General Insurance licence with at least one year of experience. A Level 2 Agent/Broker General insurance license is preferred.
• IWS certification with Autopac experience is required
• Experience in personal lines insurance is required
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office products and TAM would be considered an asset
• A criminal record check and bonding application will be required
We offer a competitive salary, commission program, team incentive program, and a full group benefits package including Group RRSP. Check out our website at www.winnipeginsurancebrokers.com and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all interested candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.