Position: Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Posted: August 3, 2022
Job Description / Duties
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Proactively manage assigned clients
· Analyze client coverages, exposures, loss history, to determine risk requirements
· Liaise, and transact with underwriters and insurance company representatives.
· Prepare and maintain up to date all needed documentation as part of insurance policy renewals, and new submissions
· Proactively place, negotiate, and track renewals / submissions into the insurance market, including mid-term changes and endorsements
· Ensure accurate processing and review of policy documentation: paper copies, digital downloads, emails, etc
· Maintains ongoing licensing requirements
· Provide exceptional and prompt service
· Maintain professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
· Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
Qualifications / Required Skills
CAIB 2 an asset
Experience Required 3 to 5 Years
SRE Experience an asset
Applied Epic knowledge an asset
- Writes new business, renews, and maintains existing clients for Personal Lines; while building and fostering strong relationships with underwriters, clients, and office staff.
- Full Time
- Main Office Location
- We are observing and adhering to all COVID-19 Government Guidelines.
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
Since 1988, we have provided Risk Management Services and General Insurance Programs to businesses and professional associations of all sizes. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of professional service, backed by industry-leading insurance products and ongoing, reliable support.