Position: Supervisor - Insurance
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: May 24, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• In a hybrid role, provides accountability as a Supervisor and Sales/Service Broker consistently
demonstrated through leadership.
• Responsible for the performance and development of Brokers that aligns with the CAA Manitoba Insurance
Brokerage strategic plan.
• Offers insurance advice, processes policy changes and enters changes directly into the insurance
computer systems and documents in the Customer Relationship Management System.
• Provides support in administering procedures, technical aid, and in relation to members/customer for the P & C Manager, Brokers, Service Center associates, and Insurance Company partners.
• Accountable for the day to day insurance operations at a branch level, ensuring the scheduling and
licensing levels are met according to Manitoba Insurance Council requirements.
• Conducts consistent one-on-one coaching sessions, meeting with Brokers to review performance and
productivity, provides coaching on key competencies as well as technical expertise, and presents
productivity reports to management.
• Analyzes and responds to internal and external clients, and acts as a resource for other staff regarding
issues with insurance products and services taking appropriate action to investigate, process and resolve
• Adheres to all legal insurance requirements, Insurance Act and Insurance Code of Ethics.
• Keeps informed about market conditions and competitive information. Stays up-to-date on market trends
and uses good judgment about who to inform about discovered information.
• Ensures necessary processes are followed in regards to claims with the Insurance Company partners and
contracted adjusting companies.
• Carries out the Broker audit process as directed by the Property & Casualty Insurance Manager.
• Demonstrates daily Core Values & Key Behaviours / Principles of CCG and promotes all CAA products
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Post-secondary education in insurance or business-related field preferred.
• Level 3 General Insurance License from the Insurance Council of Manitoba.
• IWS Certification, Autopac/SRE experience.
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
• Five years’ work experience within the Property & Casualty Insurance industry.
• Comprehensive product knowledge in the insurance industry is an asset.
• Working knowledge of a Broker Management System, preferably TAM/Epic.
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in
accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act,
2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the
recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet
Our Insurance Brokerage at CAA Club Group of Companies offers a dynamic professional environment which strives to provide the ultimate customer experience. Our brokers offer insurance advice and services to prospective and existing clients within their broker authority level while ensuring they provide an exceptional customer experience to contribute to the overall achievement of financial growth for the company through insurance sales and service activities.