Position: West Regional Branch Leader
Deadline: May 5, 2023
Posted: April 20, 2023
Job Description / Duties
We are a currently looking for a Regional Branch Leader for the West Region to join our Leadership Team.
The Regional Branch Leader (RBL) is responsible for coordinating sales goals, customer service strategies, branch and region marketing/advertising strategies, operations, retention goals, and insurance licensing needs for branch offices in conjunction with senior leadership as required. The RBL oversees and helps manage consistency of the BSI brand, service, and value to customers in the region’s branches via meetings with Team Leaders (TL) and staff. Travel is required.
Please refer to our website for more information on our position - www.bsimb.com
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive responsibility in Branch operations, with successful multi-branch operation experience desired
• A proven track record of strong performance in driving performance and meeting KPIs, coupled with successful and consistent organizational development history
• Revenue and profit-making experience
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, train talent and effect change
• Proven track record of building talent. Able to balance the need of delivering a creative experience, and a profitable result
• Bachelor’s degree, diploma in business admin, or other education and relevant experience an asset
BSI offers competitive wages, a great working environment, company paid training including license & membership fees, profit sharing bonuses, group health benefits, matched RRSP/DPSP plan, annual performance increases and a day off on your birthday!
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in its Core Values,
please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With 16 locations and over 100 employees, BSI continues to be one of the largest Insurance Brokers in Southern Manitoba. Careers in general insurance can offer variety, challenges, professional development, and job security in a growing industry.