Position: Account Coordinator
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: June 20, 2022
Looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work at a dynamic, fast-growing independent brokerage? We are seeking candidates for the role of Account Coordinator. This role will allow a suitable candidate to immediately and directly contribute to our business, working closely with both the APEX team and our clients.
Apex Surety & Insurance is one of Canada’s fastest growing commercial insurance and bonding firms. We are a Winnipeg-based company and were presented the Travelers Canada Award for Broker of the Year in 2020 by Insurance Business Canada magazine. APEX provides insurance and bonding brokerage services to leading companies across Canada, helping them to protect their assets and grow their businesses. Our team has diverse professional backgrounds and collectively we negotiate best-in-class, custom solutions for our clients in an energetic, team-based environment from our newly-renovated offices at 305 Broadway.Role Overview
- Preparing and issuing Certificates of insurance;
- Assisting with the collection of renewal information from clients;
- Ensure accuracy and timely issuance of client documentation including invoices, policy documents, and endorsements;
- Assisting with quotation review;
- Preparing client proposals and reports;
- Participating in client meetings, underwriter meetings, and group presentations;
- Building a strong working knowledge of client operations and insurance programs; and,
- Engaging and assisting in the broking of insurance placements with external insurance markets.
- Strong sense of customer service;
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Positive attitude; and,
- Ready and willing to learn.
- 305 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J7
- Office Hours:
- 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Submit resume to: