Position: Commercial Administrator/Autopac Broker
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 13, 2022
The Commercial Administrator/Autopac Broker is responsible for supporting our commercial team with processing and data entry in TAM and Policy Works, issuing certificates of insurance, renewing and marketing commercial accounts, taking care of client’s auto and travel insurance needs, as well as other office duties as assigned.
What does “Team” mean to us?
Team Insurance Brokers is a proudly independent, family-owned brokerage.
We are a group of people working together towards a common goal. And what is our goal? Our continuous goal is to do our very best to Take Care of our community with integrity and fairness.
Being a Team means we work together. Though we are individuals with different opinions, personalities, and tasks to complete, we know that we can achieve more collectively than as individuals. We succeed and struggle together. We support and encourage one another to achieve greater things every day!
What we offer Our Team:
- Competitive Salary
- Great Hours
- Bonuses – Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Company Funded RRSP (no match required!)
- Company paid Benefits Package including a Health Spending Account
- Personal Days, or a bonus if you don’t use them
- Paid Volunteer day annually
- Free Parking
- A Really Great Team!
What you offer as a Team Player:
- Strong Personal and Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Minimum Level 1 Insurance License
- Knowledge and experience in Autopac (IWS Certified)
- Enrollment in Designations such as CAIB or CPIB recognized
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) and PolicyWorks would be an asset, but not required
If you are interested in discussing how you can join Our Team, please forward your resume to our Operations Manager, Lindsay Rae Schellenberg at email@example.com.