Position: Dual-Branch Team Leader
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 7, 2022
Dual-Branch Team Leader
Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd. is looking for an energetic and driven individual to lead a dual-branch sales and service team. Reporting to the Branch Sales Division Leader and guided by Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.’s vision and values, the Branch Team Leader provides leadership and direction for two branches, maintaining overall accountability and responsibility for the operational direction of the branches in the areas of general operations, human resources, sales and business development, and expense management. This role offers the opportunity for up to a 20% weekly remote work arrangement. If you are an enthusiastic leader with an interest in working with a dynamic team, this could be the role for you!
- Accountable for the support and guidance of direct reports
- Accountable for the scheduling of staff and resource allocation to maintain a high degree of client service at all times
- Accountable for coaching the team members in accordance with the Client Experience Program and Team Member Training Program as outlined and delivered by Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Accountable for the performance management of direct reports and recommendations to senior leadership on staffing requirements and performance issues
- Accountable for the branches’ operational performance including new business sales and renewals
- Accountable for the branches’ cross-sale goals and performance to targets
- Accountable as the Key Autopac Person (if applicable) and ensuring all regulatory and insurance company guidelines are exceeded to minimize risk
- As an integral part of the Branch Team Leadership group, the Branch Team Leader is accountable for attending regular leadership team meetings and actively contributing in a positive manner to the discussions and initiatives to drive the profitable growth of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Accountable for actively and overtly embodying the “why”, vision and values of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd and act as an ambassador of the organization both with internal and external partners.
- Accountable for all branch administrative tasks, ensuring accuracy
- Accountable for upholding the client experience and ensuring service standards are met by all team members
- Responsible for process improvements and assisting senior leadership on maximizing efficient processes
- Other duties as assigned
Education and experience
The competencies for the position would typically be acquired through post-secondary education with a minimum Level 2 General Insurance License. A CAIB designation or equivalent is preferred. Five or more years of job-related experience, with a minimum two years leading a team of professional staff, or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be given preference.
Technical CompetenciesAt the Branch Team Leader level, it is expected the incumbents will possess an intermediate level of knowledge and skills in the following competencies:
- Understanding of insurance brokerage operations
- Understanding of process excellence
- Sales and sales management
- Business development
- Risk management
- A solid degree of knowledge about insurance products, services, and regulations
Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd. is proud to offer a competitive salary, commission program, team incentive program, and a full group benefits package including Group RRSP. Check out our website at www.winnipeginsurancebrokers.com and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.