Position: Insurance Consultant
Deadline: September 29, 2023
Posted: September 18, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Consistently execute on the delivery of the WIB Client Experience Strategy
• Provide the sales, service, and support of Autopac transactions
• Manage an existing book of shared personal lines business
• Build new business opportunities by actively identifying valuable insurance solutions to new and existing clients
• Achieve new business sales and cross-sales targets
• Maintain annual continuing education requirements
• Stay current on industry information, insurance company updates, and company portals
• Contribute to the positive team environment
• Accountable for actively and overtly embodying the “why”, vision and values of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd and act as an ambassador of the organization both with internal and external partners.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Applicants must hold a minimum Level 1 Agent/Broker General Insurance licence with at least one year of experience. A Level 2 Agent/Broker General insurance license is preferred.
• IWS certification with Autopac experience is required
• Experience in personal lines insurance is considered an asset
• Exudes positive energy and a can-do attitude
• Fantastic communication and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office products and TAM/Epic is considered an asset
• A criminal record check and bonding application will be required
-Monthly sales commissions
-Individual and team incentives
-Group benefit program
-Matched group RRSP program
-Continuing education opportunities
Check out our website at www.winnipeginsurancebrokers.com and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all interested candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a diverse organization? We’re hiring for enthusiastic team members who are excited to take on new challenges and grow with our team. You’ll be a part of a high-performance sales team who works together to achieve their individual and collective goals. We work hard to get our jobs done, all while having some fun!
We are looking for energetic, experienced individuals to join our Portage & Moray and St. Anne's branches. The successful candidates will be primarily responsible for the sales and servicing of personal lines and Autopac business. A focus on cross-sales of other insurance products will be critical for success.
If you’re driven by achievement, success, continuous development and job satisfaction, this might be the role for you!