Career Opportunities > Insurance Broker - BSI Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: April 14, 2023
Posted: March 16, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Manage and grow an established personal lines book of business.
• Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list.
• Developing relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
• Identify risks/exposures with clients or prospects operations while working towards presenting risk management and/or insurance solutions to address them.
• Provide support with Autopac and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Applicant should possess a Level 1 Brokers license or be committed to achieving a Level 1 license,
• Previous insurance experience in a fast-paced brokerage is beneficial,
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience working in an office setting,
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.,
• Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve,
• Candidates require an aptitude for learning; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; commitment; a professional demeanor and a high level of personal integrity,
Hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday: 8:30-5:30
With 16 locations, employing over 100 people, BSI continues as one of the largest Insurance Brokers in Southern Manitoba. Careers in general insurance can offer variety, challenge, professional development, and job security in a growing industry.
What we offer:
-Competitive market salary with a comprehensive range of benefits including your birthday day off with pay;
-Vacation policy starting at 2 weeks for your first year, 3 weeks after completion of your first year;
-Strong learning culture, we will train you;
-We focus on your personal development;
-Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers;
-Build strong customer relationships in a fast-growing community.