Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: August 12, 2022
Posted: July 26, 2022
Job Description / Duties
Think about how exciting it would be to have a career that blends education, customer service and technical savvy! We are looking for our next colleague to fill an Insurance Broker role. This role is an important part of our BSI team because supporting clients in our rural communities is central to our success. Critical to this role is understanding the insurance and lifestyle requirements of our customers so that you can offer solutions that meet their needs.
Insurance brokers advise clients on how best to protect their assets. We are focused on attracting the right people to help us change the way insurance is offered. We are willing to train the right individual with a genuine interest in becoming a professional in the insurance industry.
What we offer:
-Competitive market salary with a comprehensive range of benefits including your birthday day off with pay;
-Vacation policy starting at 2 weeks for your first year, 3 weeks after completion of your first year;
-Strong learning culture, we will train you;
-We focus on your personal development;
-Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers;
-Build strong customer relationships in a fast-growing community.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Skills & Requirements:
• Applicant should possess a Level 1 Brokers license or be committed to achieving a Level 1 license,
• Previous insurance experience in a fast-paced brokerage is beneficial,
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience working in an office setting,
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.,
• Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve,
• Candidates require an aptitude for learning; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; commitment; a professional demeanor and a high level of personal integrity,
Tel: 204-975-9412 Ext. 1206
BSI Insurance provides home insurance, auto insurance, farm insurance, business insurance and almost every other insurance product.
Founded in the 1960s BSI’s consistent dedication to customer service, affordable insurance, and insurance expertise has let us grow to 16 brokerages across Winnipeg and southern Manitoba. As insurance brokers, our priority is providing insurance products and services that give our customers choice and convenience, with complete coverage. We offer a variety of insurance options and products for personal insurance, business insurance, and agricultural insurance. Our homegrown insurance solutions provide security for thousands of Manitobans who want advice, great service, and affordable insurance.