Position: Team Lead
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Posted: September 21, 2022
Job Description / Duties
Reporting to the Area Manager, our Team Lead & Personal Insurance Advisor’s primary responsibility is to lead by example and provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their personal lines of insurance. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients is essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to cross-sell our wide variety of products/services to our clients, and ensure their employee and client interactions demonstrates and communicates the Vision, Mission and Values of ONE Insurance.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Minimum two (2) years of industry experience managing a Personal Lines book of business
• Current Level 2 or 3 Manitoba Insurance License (full CAIB designation is considered a strong asset)
• Experience with other lines of insurance (Autopac, Farm, Commercial etc.) is considered an asset
• Familiarity with EPIC is (this is a huge bonus, but is not required)
• Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you!
Please apply by email: HR@oneinsurancegroup.ca!
Why choose us?
• We’ve been around since 1953, so we know we’re doing something right!
• With 12 locations, you can likely find a branch within a reasonable commute.
o Living in Winnipeg? We’ve got you covered!
o Enjoying the small-town life and hoping to serve your local community? Check out our locations to see if we’ve got a branch near you!
o No opening at the branch nearest you? Apply anyways! We are always looking for stars, and especially if you’re willing to start somewhere else, chances are there will be an opportunity to transfer!
• We’ve got a retirement savings plan and company paid benefits (you only pay STD & LTD premiums); industry leading training and continuing education; competitive and transparent compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
• We like to work with the best! We look for rock star team members who will live out our core values each day – care, collaboration, integrity and growth.