Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Posted: September 1, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Provides Property, Casualty, and Auto insurance services and professional insurance advice to existing
customers and prospects through multiple forms of communication within broker authority level.
• Offers insurance advice, processes policy changes, and enters changes directly into the insurance computer systems and documents in the Agency Management system.
• Logs in to the customer assistance telephone queue and provides assistance regarding quotes, changes,
amendments, and inquiries for new business and existing clients.
• Using proper questioning and sales techniques, provides property insurance quotations and applies all
appropriate pre-qualification and underwriting guidelines while using evaluation software.
• Educates the client by explaining the difference in coverage along with special limitations provided by each
Insurance provider and packages.
• Assists in improving customer retention and service levels through first call resolution and direct customer
• Adheres to all legal insurance requirements, Insurance Act, and Insurance Code of Ethics.
• Demonstrates daily the Core Values & Behaviours / Service Principles of CCG and promotes all CAA
products and partnerships.
• Accepts payments according to procedures and processes endorsements as required.
• Ensures open communication with all underwriting companies and forwards all pertinent documents.
• Closes and balances cash drawer as required.
• Meets the expectations of a Broker Audit and Quality Assurance program.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• General Insurance License Level 2 from the Insurance Council of Manitoba
• Strong analytical, customer service, and sales skills.
• Working knowledge of a broker management system, TAM/Epic preferred, Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum of 2 years of related or similar work experience within the insurance industry.
•Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities in a fast - paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in
accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe--whether
they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two million Members
requires high-performing, forward-thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling
our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group (CCG) is fast-paced, performance-driven, and rewarding. We
value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development--and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. We work hard and play hard. We are about doing what is right and
feeling good about it.