Position: Auto Insurance Advisor
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Posted: April 10, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Reporting to the Regional Manager, our Auto Insurance Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their Autopac and Driver Licensing products and coverages. This begins with ensuring that all customers feel immediately welcomed in the branch. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients is essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to make clients aware of our wide variety of products/services.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Create an exceptional customer service experience for all clients
• Action all Autopac transactions immediately in a professional and friendly manner and use the Prospector Program to generate leads with every transaction
• Follow the ONE Insurance Autopac Customer Service Standards to ensure optimum coverage options are offered with every Autopac transaction
• Actively cross-sell auto extension options available through Special Risk Extension, Sandbox Insurance, the ONE Insurance ORV program as well as offer Travel/Health Insurance through Blue Cross, TuGo, and Royal Sun Alliance
• Provide support to Personal Lines with processing and other duties as required
Insurance industry or comparable customer service experience is preferred
• Manitoba General Insurance License and IWS Certification are not required but are considered an asset
• Familiarity with EPIC is considered an asset
• Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
What makes us the ONE to choose?
• We are a leading insurance brokerage with 12 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer-focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
• We provide it all; a pension plan, benefits with premiums paid by company (you only pay STD & LTD premiums), industry-leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company!
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you! Please apply by email to HR@oneinsurancegroup.ca or forward your resume to:
Human Resources at ONE Insurance Group
363 Main Street
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for 70 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with outstanding service. We are seeking career-driven individuals to join our team in an environment with opportunities to grow their career in the insurance industry.