Position: Account Executive, Personal Insurance
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Posted: August 10, 2022
Job Description / Duties
As the Account Executive reporting to the Vice Present of Personal Insurance you will assist in every aspect of new business generation as well as maintaining and developing an existing client portfolio.
This position is be based out of Gallagher's Scurfield office.
How You Will Affect the Business
- Support new business generation activities, identify
upselling and cross-selling opportunities and concierge
the client through the binding process.
- Support and develop a portfolio of Clientele, playing a
lead role in business retention, and continually building
upon customer relationships.
- Accurate and timely delivery of renewals, taking the
necessary steps in placing coverage required by the
client, re-marketing when required, adhering to binding
authority set out by carriers.
- Handle day-to-day client inquiries and policy servicing.
Acting to keep current with insurance markets and
changing coverages within the industry, including
participating in insurer networking events.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What Makes You Successful
- Your proven sales ability is driven by a client-centric
problem solving approach, meaning you consistently
deliver tailored solutions that enable our clients to achieve
their key objectives.
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out
the best in you. You’re able to prioritize effectively which
allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you
to develop deep relationships with clients and build
synergy with colleagues quickly. People love working with
you, and you with them!
- Highly tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new systems,
tools and processes with ease.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years Personal Lines broking experience preferred.
- College or University Degree or commensurate
- Experience with specialized insurance products or industry
segments an asset.
- Active and in good standing Insurance License required.
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or other relevant
certifications/designations highly valued.
- Knowledge of EPIC considered an asset.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and bonus plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Interested applicants please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.