Position: Auto Insurance Advisor
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Posted: September 13, 2022
Job Description / Duties
As the first point of contact to all clients, the Auto Insurance Advisor is responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to Auto Insurance.
This is a Full-Time Permanent career opportunity working out of our Portage La Prairie office.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What you will bring to the role:
• Level 1 Insurance License or willingness to obtain.
• Motivated to help support a diverse team and contribute to a team environment.
• Pro-active and a self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectivity in both written and verbal.
• Works well in a fast paced, client-focused environment.
• Proficiency in windows-based computer systems.
Why Join HUB?
• An exceptional, welcoming, and inclusive company culture.
• Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match, referral incentives, and company perks.
• Work flexibility.
• Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
• Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
• Paid day off for your birthday – we want to celebrate you!
You can apply online with the below link.
Hi, we’re HUB – a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy – so you’re ready for tomorrow.