Position: Autopac Customer Service Representative
Deadline: July 29, 2022
Posted: July 20, 2022
Job Description / Duties
We are currently seeking to fill a full time Autopac Customer Service Representative position with Personal lines support.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Passed the Fundamentals of Insurance or CAIB 1 exam within the past 6 months and eligible for a Level 1 General Insurance License from the Insurance Council of Manitoba
- IWS Certification or willing to train
- Experience with customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Organized and efficient with a strong attention to detail
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Provide MPI/Auto insurance sales
- Selling Travel Insurance/Emergency Medical
- Assist with Personal Lines Insurance renewals, with an opportunity to grow
- General office support
Office hours vary depending on location. Able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and Saturdays (10-2). Our offices are closed Saturdays of long weekends.
JEM Insurance encourages and offers the opportunity for career development, competitive salary, benefit package, and a friendly team-work environment. We offer;
- Company paid licensing and membership fees
- CAIB course reimbursement with Educational achievement salary increases
- Paid benefits and matching RSP program
- Opportunity for advancement
Salary: Depends on experience
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and would like join our Team, please contact
Shelley Wach - Corporate Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
JEM Insurance is a privately owned insurance brokerage with four (4) locations in Winnipeg and two (2) locations in rural Manitoba. The company celebrated 15 years in operation in 2021and is licensed to sell insurance in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia.