Position: Client Solutions Manager (Personal Insurance Advisor)
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Posted: August 10, 2022
Job Description / Duties
As a Client Solutions Manager reporting to the Team Leader on the Personal Lines team you will be working directly with clients in delivering the world-class customer service Gallagher is so well known for. Whether that means guiding clients through their policy renewal cycle, handling policy changes, or resolving billing issues, you will get the opportunity to work through it all!
This position is based out of Gallagher's 1530 Plessis Road location in Winnipeg.
How You Will Impact The Business
- Supporting a designated portfolio of clientele, playing an
essential role in business retention and building upon
- Review accounts at renewal, taking the necessary steps in
placing coverage required by the client, re-marketing
when required, adhering to binding authority set out by
- Respond to client inquiries quickly and efficiently,
maintaining the quick turnaround time for any actions
required on behalf of the client.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities, driving
the creation of quality leads, working with Account
Executives in binding the client.
- Consistently acting to upgrade insurance market
knowledge, keeping abreast of new products and policy
Qualifications / Required Skills
What Makes You Successful
- Being in a fast-paced, dynamic environment brings out
the best in you. You’re always able to prioritize effectively
which allows you to exceed client expectations every time!
- Working collaboratively and building relationships comes
naturally to you, whether that’s with clients or colleagues -
people love working with you, and you with them.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum
supervision in a collaborate team environment.
- Comprehensive and effective verbal/written
- Excellent time management and organization skills with
the ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks,
projects, and deadlines.
- Always maintaining a keen eye for detail comes easy and
is key part of what has made you successful in your past
- Highly tech-savvy, with an ability to learn new systems,
tools and processes.
Education and Experience
- FOI & IWS Certification required.
- Level 2 license required.
- Secondary School Diploma.
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designations considered an asset.
- Personal Lines Broker experience.
- Knowledge of EPIC an asset.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and bonus plans. We offer benefits, including; medical/dental, life & dependent life, AD & D, pension/group savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, discounted gym membership, opportunity for flexible work hours, paid sick days, personal days, employee education recognition program, employee referral bonus program and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Interested applicants send your resume directly to email@example.com
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.