Career Opportunities > Commercial Account Associate - HUB International
Position: Commercial Account Associate
Deadline: April 14, 2023
Posted: March 15, 2023
Job Description / Duties
The Commercial Account Associate assists the Account Executive/Commercial Account Advisor with the preparation of information to be submitted to the Marketing Department and/or the Prospect/Client.
Duties include are, but not limited to:
• Interacting with Account Executive/Commercial Account Advisor to assist in assembling renewal information or for making changes to policies throughout the year as received from the Account Executive/Commercial Account Advisor.
• Tracking expiry lists for the Account Executive/Commercial Account Advisor.
• Preparing information to be submitted to the Marketers to obtain new quotes, assembling the information into a presentation format for the prospect/client.
• follows up on account receivable to ensure timely invoicing and payment of premium.
• Attend meetings with the Account Executive Commercial Account Advisor, Commercial Multiline Account Executive on new or renewal business when required.
A permanent full-time career working out of our 1661 Portage Avenue office in Winnipeg.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What you will bring to the role –
• A minimum license level 1 is required; with Completion of CAIB 1 and 2 strongly preferred.
• Current knowledge in all aspects of commercial property is required.
• 1 year experience in commercial insurance is a definite asset.
• Proficient computer skills with Microsoft programs and Broker Management Software Systems are required.
• Ability to multi-task and interact in a professional manner with clients and colleagues.
• Good problem-solving skills and the ability to make the necessary decisions to move forward the work at hand.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently under minimal daily direction.
• Committed to ongoing professional development.
Why Join HUB?
• An exceptional, welcoming, and inclusive company culture.
• Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match, referral incentives, and company perks.
• Work flexibility.
• Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
• Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
• Paid day off for your birthday – we want to celebrate you!
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families, and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
• Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
• Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
• Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
• Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
• Service: We serve clients, communities, and colleagues.
Ready to join HUB and build a career in a rapidly growing industry? Apply today for the Commercial Account Associate opportunity at our Head Office!
Ignite your potential. Impact what matters.
Hi, we’re HUB – a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy – so you’re ready for tomorrow.