Position: Digital Insurance Broker
Deadline: February 23, 2023
Posted: February 6, 2023
Job Description / Duties
There is no cold calling, our online platform will provide you with leads – all you need to do is close. Your job will be to provide our customers with the digital experience they expect through multiple channels including phone, chat, text, and email.
You will use our up-to-date technology and tools that will connect you to your leads as quickly and efficiently as possible and give you the opportunity to earn a great income. By following established workflows, you will ensure a consistent and comprehensive experience for each potential client.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Min. 2 years’ experience in personal lines insurance
• Level 2 Manitoba insurance broker license
• Completion of CAIB designation or working towards completion is considered an asset.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while embracing the digital progression of the business and attaining performance targets
• Able to communicate complicated concepts and break them down into easy-to-understand terms
• Passion for sales and a digital client experience
• Ability to be agile in a digital environment that is always evolving
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Skilled at building relationships and creating customer-focused solutions
• Self-motivated and having high energy
• Demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
• Strong listening and critical thinking skills with an eye for detail
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced insurance broker to take their career to the next level and earn a great income by providing customers with the digital experience they expect.
As part of the Guild Insurance Group team you will have the access to employer paid educational opportunities, be offered a competitive salary, and opportunities for career advancement.
You will get to work with a talented team in a stable and growing industry and have the chance to develop professionally and personally.
Apply today and be a part of our team that is dedicated to delivering an exceptional online customer service.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include: “Digital Insurance Broker” in your email subject line
At Guild Insurance Group we cultivate a family atmosphere built on teamwork that gives employees a sense of personal satisfaction in work accomplishments.
We work hard to exceed customer expectations and build positive relationships with our clients, business partners and co-workers while offering opportunities for growth and the means to share in the company's success.