Position: General Insurance Broker
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Posted: November 30, 2022
Job Description / Duties
General customer service for MPI clients and property insurance clients.
Writing new business and renewing existing policies via clerical duties and personal interactions over the phone, email and in office.
Organization, file management etc.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Fundamentals of Insurance/CAIB 1 completed(Mandatory)
• CAIB 2 & 3 Completed (Level 2 Insurance license) Preferred
• IWS Certification and Autopac Experience
• Computer Skills(Word, Outlook, TBW, IWS)
• Phone Etiquette and Communication Skills
• Competitive Salary with Commissions
• Benefits plan with Health and Dental after 3 months
• Paid Training, Continuing Education and License Fees
Please call our office at 204-269-7032 and ask for Lindsay or send resumes via email to email@example.com.
Should you wish to drop off in person our office is located at 10-2579 Pembina Hwy in Winnipeg and our office hours are 9-6pm.
Manders Cherewyk Insurance is a locally & family owned brokerage which has been situated in Fort Richmond for 30+ yrs. We pride ourselves on comprehensive customer service through detailed care for each of our clients. We are currently looking for an organized, diligent and enthusiastic individual with a minimum level 2 insurance designation to fill the available full time position and join our team.