Position: General Insurance Professional
Deadline: August 28, 2022
Posted: June 28, 2022
Job Description / Duties
Position: Full-time and Part Time General Insurance Professionals
Qualifications / Required Skills
What we are looking for:
- you have a level 1 or Level 2 Insurance License.
- have a strong aptitude for learning and retaining information
- have a love of Insurance
- you are great with handling a variety of tasks and deadlines.
- have Experience in Sales, Problem Solving and Customer Service
- you are great at sending people home with a smile
What we offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Company RSP contributions and Company Paid Benefits
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Company Paid Education & Training
- Opportunity for Growth
- Bi-Annual Team Building Events
Morris will enroll the winning candidate into any training required to receive their insurance license. In-house training will also be provided.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference subject line: Resume – CSR
Morris Insurance Brokers is proudly independently owned and not part owned by a consolidator or insurance company. There has been a large amount of mergers, acquisitions within the industry and we are happy to represent our community, our industry and our core value and beliefs.
Morris Insurance Brokers provides Autopac, Home, Business and Travel Insurance to clients at our three offices in Winnipeg. We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, will be a positive influence to those around them and who cares about the work that they do.