Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: October 19, 2022
Posted: September 19, 2022
Job Description / Duties
• Acts as a onsite Broker to assist other Brokers and the Supervisor as needed, supporting learning
and growth for the team.
• Provides Property, Casualty, and Auto insurance services and professional insurance advice to existing
customers and prospects through multiple forms of communication within broker authority level.
• Offers insurance advice, processes policy changes, and enters changes directly into the Insurance
computer portals and documents in the Brokerage Management System.
• Logs in to the telephone queue and provides assistance regarding quotes, changes, amendments, and inquiries for new business and existing clients.
• Using proper questioning and sales techniques, provides property insurance quotations and applies all
appropriate pre-qualification and underwriting guidelines while using evaluation software.
• Educates the client by explaining the difference in coverages along with special limitations provided by each
Insurance provider and packages.
• Assists in improving customer retention and service levels through first call resolution and direct customer
• Adheres to all legal insurance requirements, Insurance Act, and Insurance Code of Ethics.
• Demonstrates daily the Core Values & Behaviors / Service Principles of CCG and promotes all CAA products and partnerships.
• Accepts payments according to procedures and processes as required.
• Ensures open communication with all underwriting companies and forwards all pertinent documents.
• Closes and balances cash drawer as required.
• Meets the expectations of a Broker Audit and Quality Assurance program.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Post-secondary education in insurance or business-related field preferred.
• General Insurance License Level 2 from the Insurance Council of Manitoba (preferred)
• IWS Certified
• Strong analytical, customer service, and sales skills.
• Working knowledge of a broker management system, TAM preferred, Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum of 3 years of related or similar work experience within the insurance industry.
•Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities in a fast - paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in
accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicant with disabilities throughout the recruitment
process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Manitoba Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Insurance Brokerage at CAA Club Group of companies offers a dynamic professional retail environment
which strives to provide the ultimate customer experience. Our Brokers offer insurance advice and services
to prospective and existing clients within their broker authority level while ensuring they provide an
exceptional customer experiences to contribute to the overall achievement of financial growth for the
company through insurance sales and service activities.