Position: Personal Lines Broker
Deadline: September 16, 2022
Posted: August 16, 2022
Job Description / Duties
Administrative and sales work that includes obtaining, servicing, and retaining accounts within the Personal Lines department.
• Assist customers with their daily insurance needs via phone, in person and by email
• Renewals – reviewing, processing and supporting our renewing policies. This includes a focus on business retention and customer relations.
• New Business – process in-person, telephone and website leads. Identify client needs, prepare quotations and proposals, issue new polices utilizing company portals.
• Provide support for Autopac and Travel Health Insurance as needed
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Level 1 or 2 Insurance License
• Proficient in Microsoft programs, including Word & Outlook
• TAM (The Agency Manager) experience preferred but not a requirement
• Experience in processing Autopac transactions and good knowledge of the IWS System
Garriock Insurance is proud to offer the right candidate the following:
• Above average salary
• Free education / CAIB certification
• Comprehensive benefit plan
• Immediate Vacation Days available
• Group RRSP Program with company-matched component
• Wide variety of locations to choose from
Please forward you resumes to email@example.com.
Garriock Insurance is proud to be a third generation, family owned brokerage with multiple locations across Winnipeg and the Interlake. Are you a motivated, enthusiastic, and career driven insurance broker? Then we have the position for you!