Position: Property and Casualty Account Executive
Deadline: October 21, 2022
Posted: September 16, 2022
Job Description / Duties
TIPI Insurance is searching for our next Property and Casualty Account Executive to join our team in the Manitoba region! Our Account Executives are natural problem solvers, great with people and are trusted resources for our clients. They work within a designated region to source and secure new business, while maintaining relationships, educating and assisting current clients
• Collect applications with required specifications (buildings and building information)
• Create documentation around the insured building(s) such as photos, permits etc.
• Review quote and request adjustments with the P&C team as necessary
• Present quotes to clients, explaining changes and rates
• Collect client approval and binding documents
• Advocate for client interests
• Generate new business, working with the Producer team to develop new opportunities
• Collaborate with Business Development of other TIPI entities to cross sell products to existing TIPI Group clients
• Monitor client satisfaction to maintain business relationships
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Highly knowledgeable of Indigenous Culture and Communities
• Knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance Markets
• Understanding of SOV and insurance applications
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and independently with limited supervision, and within strict timelines
You are mission driven, and a self-starter
You take pride in building lasting relationships
You ideally have 5 years of commercial lines experience
You have a valid class 5 drivers license
A CAIB or CIP is considered an asset
As an Indigenous owned organization, we strive to create a welcoming environment for all, and to continue creating opportunities for Indigenous persons within our industries. Preference may be given to qualified Indigenous candidates. Please self declare on your application.
The TIPI Group of Companies consists of Indigenous owned Insurance Brokerages and Human Resources organizations.
We consist of:
• TIPI Insurance Partners
• TIPI-IMI Insurance Partners
• HQ Benefit Solutions
• Legacy Bowes
We strive to provide products and services that contribute to individual and corporate health, wealth and longevity.
Through our history, we have a strong understanding of the complex needs of Indigenous communities and entities. Our mission is to provide cost efficient and effective insurance, risk management solutions and human resources services to our clients. We believe in giving back and making a positive impact in our communities, organizations and clients’ lives.