Position: Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Deadline: June 14, 2023
Posted: May 29, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Physically preparing paper files for digitization
• Scanning of documents
• Performing quality control of scanned documents to ensure the authenticity of the records has been captured
• Manual data entry of information found on the documents to create a meaningful index and classification for locating the scanned files
• Appropriately filing the hard-copy completed documents
• Assist with any general administration, accounting, and clerical tasks as required.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Completed Highschool
• Ability to drive and access to a vehicle to perform duties at different branches of
• Ability to lift 10-20lb boxes
• Comfortable operating office equipment (i.e. printer, scanner, photocopier)
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools
• Works well on own with minimal supervision
• Previous experience working within an office environment is considered an asset
What makes us the ONE to choose?
• We are a leading insurance brokerage with 12 branches, located either a short drive from
• Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, and unique, and provides a customer-focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
• We provide it all; a pension plan, benefits with company-paid premiums (excluding STD & LTD), industry-leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrates ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork, and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you! Please apply with a cover letter and resume by email to HR@oneinsurancegroup.ca
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for 70 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with outstanding service. We are seeking experienced professionals to join our growing team.