Position: Commercial Account Executive
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 13, 2022
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for renewing and maintaining our existing clientele, aggressively seeking to grow new business and collaborating with the Commercial Lines Team.
What does “Team” mean to us?
Team Insurance Brokers is a proudly independent, family-owned brokerage.
We are a group of people working together towards a common goal. And what is our goal? Our continuous goal is to do our very best to Take Care of our community with integrity and fairness.
Being a Team means we work together. Though we are individuals with different opinions, personalities, and tasks to complete, we know that we can achieve more collectively than as individuals. We succeed and struggle together. We support and encourage one another to achieve greater things every day!
What we offer Our Team:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
- Great Hours
- New Business Commission - Un-Capped Earning Opportunity
- Company Funded RRSP (no match required!)
- Company paid Benefits Package including a Health Spending Account
- Personal Days, or a bonus if you don’t use them
- The day off on your birthday
- Paid Volunteer day annually
- Free Parking
- A Really Great Team!
What you offer as a Team Player:
- Strong Personal and Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Commercial Lines Insurance Experience and Knowledge or 2 years of Personal Lines Experience and Knowledge.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Enrollment in Designations such as CAIB or CPIB recognized
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) and PolicyWorks
If you are interested in discussing how you can join Our Team, please forward your resume to our Operations Manager, Lindsay Rae Schellenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.