Position: Commercial Account Manager
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: June 21, 2022
Commercial Account Manager
Crossroads Insurance is a full service insurance brokerage providing quality products and services with professional advice for 50 years. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
We have an opening available immediately for a full time Commercial Account Manager. Along with a highly professional environment, in a growth oriented & innovative brokerage, we also offer an attractive compensation package.GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES Self-starter who works in collaboration with the Account Executive to gain an understanding of their client’s risk exposures and will be responsible to design, secure and deliver the best insurance program for our clients with various insurance markets. Will manage a book of business, with a focus on maximizing retention and new sales. Develop, build and maintain excellent insurer relationships. Must have an ongoing understanding of the commercial insurance marketplace. Strong negotiating and technical skills are required to analyze information and prepare effective proposals and reports. The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Some client interaction may be required from time to time. To be a source of work-knowledge.
Performs a variety of duties as required.
- Minimum Level 2 General Insurance License
- 2 years of experience in Commercial Lines insurance
- Applied Systems TAM software experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills & strong base knowledge of Commercial Insurance
- Superb communication, presentation and relationship skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and sound work ethic
- Problem Solving skills and ability to be resourceful
- Generous compensation structure
- Sponsored licensing and continuing education
- Company matching RRSP Plan
- Comprehensive group benefits plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- State of the art technology and comfortable ergonomic work environment
- A wide array of insurance markets that enable us to place insurance for almost every class of risk
- A dynamic, positive and progressive work atmosphere that provides opportunities for team members to make change
Inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence.