Position: Customer Experience Representative
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 11, 2022
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals at our Winnipeg office.
About the Job
The Customer Experience Representative will focus on handling the front desk, deal extensively with Manitoba Public Insurance and will provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions. The successful candidate must be able to work independently on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects.About You
- You have strong customer service skills with a desire to provide the best service.
- You have strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- You are able to multi-task and problem solve
- You have extensive experience with computers and MS Office applications
- You can work both independently and in a team setting
- You have a high school diploma
- ICM general insurance level 1 license or ability to become licensed within 3 months of starting
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible.
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Company-paid continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Mackenzie Patterson
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289