Position: Full-Time Insurance Broker
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 8, 2022
Full-Time Insurance Broker – St. Jean Branch
With 16 locations, and employing over 100 people, BSI continues as one of the largest Insurance Brokers in Southern Manitoba. Careers in general insurance can offer variety, challenge, professional development, and job security in a growing industry.
Think about how exciting it would be to have a career that blends education, customer service and technical savvy! We are looking for our next colleague to fill an Insurance Broker role. This role is an important part of our BSI team because supporting clients in our rural communities is central to our success. Critical to this role is understanding the insurance and lifestyle requirements of our customers so that you can offer solutions that meet their needs.We are currently looking to add an Insurance Broker to our team in St. Jean. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday (9:00am to 5:00pm).
- Counseling clients on Autopac & Driver Licensing needs including identifying risks or exposures and providing insurance solutions.
- Maintaining a high level of service to existing and new customers; managing the customer relationship from initial transaction through delivery to after sales service.
Skills & Requirements:
- Applicant should possess a Level 1 Brokers license or be committed to achieving a Level 1 license,
- Previous insurance experience in a fast-paced brokerage is beneficial,
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience working in an office setting,
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.,
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve,
- Candidates require an aptitude for learning; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; commitment; a professional demeanour and a high level of personal integrity,
We are willing to train the right individual with a genuine interest in becoming a professional in the insurance industry.
BSI offers competitive wages, a great working environment, company paid training including license & membership fees, profit sharing bonuses, group health benefits, matched RRSP/DPSP plan, annual performance increases and a day off on your birthday!If you enjoy working with the public, love to problem-solve and want to begin a career, apply today! We look forward to making you a part of our BSI family.
Please send in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on BSI or to apply online please visit our website at www.bsimb.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.