Position: Personal Lines Advisor
Deadline: September 25, 2022
Posted: July 13, 2022
The Personal Lines Advisor is responsible for renewing and maintaining our existing clientele, writing new business, collaborating with the Personal Lines Team and occasionally Auto and Travel Health Insurance.
What does “Team” mean to us?
Team Insurance Brokers is a proudly independent, family-owned brokerage.
We are a group of people working together towards a common goal. And what is our goal? Our continuous goal is to do our very best to Take Care of our community with integrity and fairness.
Being a Team means we work together. Though we are individuals with different opinions, personalities, and tasks to complete, we know that we can achieve more collectively than as individuals. We succeed and struggle together. We support and encourage one another to achieve greater things every day!
What we offer Our Team:
- Competitive Salary
- Great Hours
- Bonuses – Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Company Funded RRSP (no match required!)
- Company paid Benefits Package including a Health Spending Account
- Personal Days, or a bonus if you don’t use them
- Paid Volunteer day annually
- Free Parking
- A Really Great Team!
What you offer as a Team Player:
- Strong Personal and Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Personal Lines Insurance Experience and Knowledge
- Autopac Experience and Knowledge (IWS Certified)
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Enrollment in Designations such as CAIB or CPIB recognized
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM)
If you are interested in discussing how you can join Our Team, please forward your resume to our Operations Manager, Lindsay Rae Schellenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.